Thursday 10 June 2010

me and her part1

short introduction, before I keep typing and nothing can't stop me *cough* lol
You all can call me Mr.LAN, from a country somewhere in Asia :D I'm 17, goin 18 this September 2010. My girl is American, she is 14, her birthday is August 2nd..tee hee

Another happy day in my life, it's Thursday, which is the first day I write my diary in a blog :P I plan to swim this morning with my friend and my brotha, but it's cancelled due to late wake up.. lol
*sigh* it's been two months I'm in a relationship with her.. The last day I heard her voice, was on Monday I guess..I talked to my sweetheart, my beloved one, the other side of my heart.. Glad I met her, she is my type and she is unique. I saw her different from the other. Thanks God, you sent me an Angel in my life, thank you for your merciful kindness.. :DD
Umm, sometimes, I feel she didn't love me. I keep asking and answering in my brain like insane, hahahah.. Maybe it's just my negative mind, don't let negative mind control urself :) For me, it's really fine if she didn't love me. Loving her with all of my heart is really meaningful happiness to me..
Everyday at night time, I wait for her in front of my computer like I'm waiting for a flying sheep will fly above me and say "BAAAA, see me?! Flying sheep does exist!" lol, I can't imagine if it's really happens.. but I guess that's a bit too much =D
I'm doing a long distance relationship with her, we met in an online game and we haven't meet each other face to face.. Only via Skype and internet calls, thanks Skype corp, I owe you so much..mwahahahah *evil laugh*.. Okay, enough with evil laugh, continue to what I'm typing on this blog.. :)
So, um I never met her before, and I hope I will meet her 2-3 years later from now, so it will be year of 2012 or 2013, I'll be working extremely to pay all the cost by myself without ask my both lovely parents.. they can fly me to America easily, but I really want to fly myself to America with my own.. cause you know, travelling there is not cheap :P

No comments:

Post a Comment