Wednesday 16 June 2010

my 4th poem to her

Living in a colourful life,
it turns grayscale without you,
you gave me light,
which can't be found anywhere

I'm your heart and you're my heart,
linking strongly each other,
with unbreakable love chains,
it won't be depart for all of our lifetime

Everyday I pass the same road,
I look the same landscape surroundings,
I see the same girl in my head,
greets me with a true smile every morning

The best part of me is always you,
vibrating on a love rhyme,
surpassing the world unseen,
exploring the celestial galaxy

Billions of stars dancing in the sky,
moonlight shines the sleepy night,
unlimited words are coming from my heart,
a mouth can't utter my words

Can't find such a word,
which can express my feeling,
It's all about more than words,
to show that my love is true to you..

2010
MR.LAN

No comments:

Post a Comment